For days and hours of service in your county, or to schedule your trip, call our Dispatch Office at 1(800)272-0039 or (979)778-4480 or Relay Texas TDD at 1(800)735-2989. Normally, a 24 hour advance notice is required. Appointments can be made up to seven days in advance up to next day service. Demand & Response reservations will only be taken from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Appointments are taken on a space available basis. Some same-day trips may be provided on a space-available basis. If we are unable to schedule your trip at the requested time, dispatch will attempt to find an alternative time that will work for you.
Scheduling your trip - Please be prepared to give the scheduler the following information:
- Your name, phone number, and complete pick-up address;
- The date you would like transportation;
- The time you want to arrive at your destination;
- The complete address of your destination, including suite and/or building, doctor's name, phone number, etc.;
- Your return time and return address;
- If a Personal Care Attendant or companion will accompany you. Your application for service must be signed by your physician for your PCA to ride free of charge;
- If you will be using a wheelchair, scooter, or other mobility device.