Reservations are taken from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. To place reservations on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, or after hours, please leave a message with the answering service. A dispatcher will call you back to confirm your trip.
If a client accepts an offer of a trip that is outside the one-hour window, the trip must be tracked as a denial. If only one leg of a round trip can be reserved, and the rider declines the trip, it is tracked as two denials. If the rider refuses an alternate time that is within the one-hour window, it is not a denial for the purposes of ADA compliance.
If we are unable to schedule your trip at the requested time, dispatch will attempt to find an alternative time that will work for you.
Scheduling your trip - Please be prepared to give the scheduler the following information:
- Your name, phone number, and complete pick-up address;
- The date you would like transportation;
- The time you want to arrive at your destination;
- The complete address of your destination, including suite and/or building, doctor's name, phone number, etc.;
- Your return time and return address;
- If a Personal Care Attendant or companion will accompany you. Your application for service must be signed by your physician if a PCA is required;
- If you will be using a wheelchair, scooter, or other mobility device.
Confirming Your Reservation - When you call and request a trip, the reservationist will confirm your trip with you. Before ending the call, make sure that all personal information: address and telephone number are correct, and review the times and addresses of your trips with the reservationist to insure all information is correct.